Blacktown NSW 2148
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION!
Auction - Saturday 28th October at 1:30pmSold on
Opportunity Knocks in South Blacktown – Large 3465sqm Block
Positioned in the heart of Blacktown and set on 3465sqm of prime land with a wide 35m frontage, this is one of the last remaining large allotments located so close to the CBD. The site offers those with vision a ripe opportunity for a multitude of uses, the current owners having had a DA consent for a very large medical practice. With owner committed elsewhere – property MUST be sold! At its doorstep you have premier schools, parks, Westpoint shopping centre, Station, University, Tafe and the recently revitalised Blacktown Hospital with state-of-the-art facilities. The superb location also offers main road exposure and ease of access onto major arterial roads.
• Massive 3465sqm block with wide 35m frontage
• Zoned R2 with development potential for a multitude of uses (Subject to Council Approval)
• Vacant 1930’s cottage on site
• Lapsed DA consent for a large medical practice
• Rare opportunity to acquire land of this size in the heart of Blacktown
• Located on the popular South side and close to all amenities
• Site offers immense potential
• Co-agent: Andrew Chrysanthou, M:0421 112 002, Harcourts Unlimited – Blacktown
Disclaimer: Photos advertised on this listing may be virtually staged to represent what the home could look like, therefore when viewed in person, appearance may differ. All information contained herein is provided by third party sources. Consequently, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Any person using this information should rely on their own inquiries and verify all relevant details for their accuracy, effect and currency.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 3,465 square